My husband, Schoo, has worked on cars, motorcycles, dirt bikes, boats, and airplanes for all of the twenty-some years I've known him. I watch him search for information about the things he wants to do, and usually not finding all the information he wants. I think it's a shame that someone else might want to do similar projects and have to reinvent the wheel (pun!) So, here you go... all the inspiration you need to do-it-yourself on some pretty cool projects.

Monday, July 4, 2016

It's Been Awhile

Sorry.  And no, the adventures haven't stopped.  Today Schoo has drained the hot tub and is filling it.



Yes, he is using his Go Pro so he doesn't have to keep going back and forth to check the water level.  :-)  "Use the tools you have to make your life easier," he says.  

I have some ideas for posts you will love, if you are a mechanic's wife.  Or the wife of a handy, do-it-yourselfer... or if you, the wife, are the handy one.

Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment